When and Where
- Holiday Marketplace
- Saturday, November 23
- 9AM to 2PM
- Bellevue Church of Christ, Nashville, TN
Follow these steps to reserve your booth space:
- 1. Fill out the vendor form below.
- 2. After submitting the vendor form, click the Vendor Payment button and submit your booth fee.
- 3. Read through the additional information below regarding the booth space.
- 4. Submit your booth fee(s) plus any table fees (see below) to firstname.lastname@example.org via PAYPAL or submit a check to Jeannie Butler. Email Jeannie at email@example.com if you need more information.
- If you have a website, promote the event. If you have a business FB page, promote the event and create your own event page. If you have a personal FB, do the same. Promote, promote, promote. We promote this event. However, we charge a very small booth fee, which means you must promote your own merchandise. The more we all promote, the people we will all bring to this amazing event!
- Included: 8 foot booth + 2 folding chairs
- Not Included: Tables or Cloths
- If you need to be near an outlet, let us know in the form.
- Booth Spaces are $50. If you need 2 spaces, your cost will be $100.
- We have a limited number of tables for rent for $5 each. These are first come first served. Please note below if you need a table.
- Set-Up on Saturday, November 23 beginning at 7:30am to 9am. Break-down: 2pm. PLEASE do NOT break down prior to 2pm. The event runs until 2pm and we need all vendor tables up and STOCKED until that time.
Vendor Payment Information
Please make payment of $50 (or amount equal to number of booths) immediately to reserve your spot plus any fees for tables. We will NOT have a booth for you without payment. We apologize, but allowing late payment does not honor our work, the children or the other vendors. We hope you understand.
"Christmas is a season for kinding the fire for hospitality in the hall,
the genial flame of charity in the heart."